Sharpening Steel - KOTAI
Just as it takes a diamond to cut a diamond, it takes a very hard steel to sharpen a steel blade. With an HRC of 65, the KOTAI sharpening steel can sharpen even the hardest steel in seconds.
Designed to maximize safety and comfort.
A sharp knife is a safe knife; a dull blade is harder to control and is likely to slip, increasing the risk of cutting yourself. A good sharpening steel will help you realign the edge of your knife to make cooking safer, faster and more enjoyable.
- Extra long 30 cm shaft, long enough to sharpen even your longest knives.
- Pakkawood handle for a comfortable grip and durability.
- Magnetized shaft to collect steel dust and keep your kitchen clean.
- Built-in 15˚ guide on the guard to help you sharpen your blades at the right angle.
- The sharp tip anchors to your table for stability and safety.
23 cm (9") / 35 cm (14")
200 g (7 oz)
- 📦 DPD/Chronopost 48H
- 📦 DHL International : 3-7 Days