The Deluxe Edition Complete Set 9PCS - KOTAI
Forged from high carbon Japanese 440C stainless steel, all KOTAI blades stay sharp up to 10 times longer than other knives. 440C combines high carbon content for hardness and edge retention with an optimal amount of chromium for corrosion resistance.
Their thin 2.0mm blades (2.5mm for the cleaver) allow for precise, clean cuts without crushing even the most delicate foods to preserve their full flavor.
Double-beveled, giving the edge an optimal 15 ̊ per side angle (compared to 20-25 ̊ for most Western knives), Kotai knives perfectly balance extreme sharpness and blade strength.
In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the "Tsuchime" (hammered) pattern creates tiny air pockets between the blade and the food being cut. This ancient Japanese method reduces resistance, preventing food from sticking to the blade.
KOTAI blades extend to the bottom of the handle for superior durability and balance.
The Deluxe Edition Complete Set 9PCS includes:
1. Paring knife - 4 inch hammered blade
2. Santoku - 18 cm hammered blade
3. Gyuto (chef's knife) - hammered blade 20 cm
4. Bread/pastry knife - hammered and serrated blade 20 cm
5. Fillet knife - 20 cm flexible blade
6. Chinese knife - hammered blade 19 cm
7. Magnetic bamboo knife holder (holds 6-8 knives)
8. Sharpening set with 1000/6000 grit double sided sharpening stone, bamboo non-slip base, flattening stone and 15 degree angle guide.
9. Bamboo cutting board with juice groove and hidden handles - 40 x 30 x 2 cm
Japanese 440C ultra sharp steel
Black pakkawood handle
HRC hardness: 59-60
Saya (sheath) included with each knife
- 📦 DPD/Chronopost 48H
- 📦 DHL International : 3-7 Days